Friday, December 9, 2011

I can't believe I bought the WHOLE thing...and a new release :)

Have you ever been on one of “those” shopping sprees where you felt like you bought the WHOLE SHOP? Well....I recently did that. i literally bought the WHOLE PICKLEBERRYPOP SHOP/WEBSITE! I hinted on my Facebook Page that I had a big project that I was working on. Well...this is it. The former owner approached me several months ago, and I decided to jump in and go for it! So, I’ve been busy redesigning the graphics and getting things refreshed on the site with the help of my wonderful hubby! The new site went live on December 1. We hope you’ll stop by and check us out. Drop by the forum and get to know the fantastic PBP Team while you’re there! We have LOTS fun things planned so check the site often!

Right now we have a FANTASTIC offer. The PBP “Sweet Pickle” Design Team put together a GORGEOUS Collab Kit called “Christmas Around the World.” During DECEMBER ONLY, you will receive this kit for free with any $10 purchase from the PBP Shop (or course, I’d LOVE it if you spent that $10 in MY shop! *grin*)


This week I'm adding another ColorFIX Kit to my shop at PBP....just for you lovers of PURPLE! My Sweet Lilac Kit is filled with gorgeous elements and papers for every purple prince or princess in your life!



Save 25% on my Sweet Lilac Designs for a limited time!

My Creative Team has made some amazing projects with this kit...check them out!

Layout by Sheri

 Layout by Scrappychic

 Layout by lbrtychic

 layout by lbrty

Layout by Sheri

 Layout by Alannabanana

Layout by Mother Bear

Congratulations go to: 

ROBIN HERMAN MILLINGTON

Robin's name was selected from those who left a comment on my "sneak peek" Facebook post, so she wins my Christmas with Mr. Claus Dig-ETTE-al Kit! Congrats Robin! Please email me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net to claim your prize!

3 comments:

  1. First of all congratulations on buying the WHOLE thing and secondly gorgeous purple kit. Such a pretty purple. It'll be a hit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a wonderful new endeavor! And, of course, loving the purple!!!!

    ReplyDelete