Tuesday, August 24, 2021

NEW FOUNDATIONS - On Sale Now + Surprise!

Here we are at the end of August - how did that happen so quickly? I have to admit that there were a couple of times when I asked myself, "Is it September yet?"....but I really didn't expect it to pass this quickly! We've had such a busy month - hosting a family reunion, had grandkids stay with us after the reunion then drove them home to Oklahoma. Lol, that is one LOOOOOOOOOOONG drive, but it's worth it because we get more time with family!

I designed this new set of Foundations: Words #20 in honor of my grandkids. Lol, these would be some of the answers they'd get in reply to some of their requests that they make. Unfortunately, because of the busy month, I haven't had time to scrap with them yet, but I WILL!

So, I hope you enjoy my little bit of sarcasm, and that you can find some fun ways to use them.

Check out these FUN Layouts using Foundations: Words #20!

by Julie/Mother Bear using my Sunshiny Day Bundle

by Rochelle using my I Am the Storm Bundle

by cutiejo1 using my You Are Bundle

by Beth - PBP CT, using my Sunshiny Day Bundle

by Alanna using my SugarCreek Bundle

If you happened to miss any of my foundations that I've released recently (lol, and there have been a LOT), I have you covered! Use the code on the button below to save 20% on any of my previously released foundations! Click the button to see my entire line of Foundations :)

foundations20off

This code is valid on all Foundations with the exception of Words #20 since they're already discounted :) Code is valid through August 31, 2021. Here are just a few of them that you might have missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment