Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I Am the Storm Collection for Just $8 During BBD @ PBP!

We all have challenges in our lives; things that push us to our limits until we think about giving up. But, we reach down, find that inner strength and realize that we can do hard things! This collection is meant to help you document the times when you have overcome adversity and come out the other side of the storm a better person!

The full value of my I Am the Storm Bundle is $36.50

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

But, remember that the best deal is on the BBD Bundle! 

The full value of my I Am the Storm Bundle is $36.50.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

I LOVE what my CT & the PBP CT did with this collectio. Here are just a few of the layouts they created. You can see more in my shop or in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundatoins

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT, using Foundations

Layout by Janik

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT

Layout by Rochelle86

Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations

Layout by Alanna 

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

CLICK HERE to see PBP's August Challenges!

Complete at least nine of our August Challenges and you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment