Thursday, August 19, 2021

I Am the Storm - A Collection for STRONG Women!

 

I've had a super busy month, and just got home from a trip to Oklahoma to take grandkids home after they stayed with us. We also hosted a family reunion the weekend they got here. So, to say that I was a little rushed putting my newsletters together might be an understatement.

So, I'm sending an extra newsletter, just in case you haven't seen this gorgeous collection, and the amazing things that my CT & the PBP CT did with it. I just LOVE layouts that help us point out times when we, or those that we love, were strong when being strong was HARD! Take a look at these layouts, and READ THE JOURNALING. These stories are amazing! There are more sample layouts below in the CT Inspiration of my newsletter, as well as on the products in the shop and in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by Ozegirl - PBP CT, using Foundations

Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundatoins

Now....on with the actual design previews. If you haven't grabbed this one yet, do it quickly! I haven't been very good about getting the word out this time. You don't want to miss it!

We all have challenges in our lives; things that push us to our limits until we think about giving up. But, we reach down, find that inner strength and realize that we can do hard things! This collection is meant to help you document the times when you have overcome adversity and come out the other side of the storm a better person!

The full value of my I Am the Storm Bundle is $36.50

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

But, remember that the best deal is on the BBD Bundle! 

The full value of my I Am the Storm Bundle is $36.50.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

I LOVE what my CT & the PBP CT did with this collectio. Here are just a few of the layouts they created. You can see more in my shop or in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT, using Foundations

Layout by Janik

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT

Layout by Rochelle86

Layout by Alanna 

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

Layout by zanthia - PBP CT

No comments:

Post a Comment