Friday, September 1, 2023

NEW Foundations: Messy Masks #1 + FWP Offer!

 

I've been enjoying lots of time with my family lately. A trip to Oregon, the county fair and just enjoying time together...and as you read this, we're in Oklahoma visiting our daughter & her family there. The fun never ends (lol, and neither do these road trips/plane rides some days *grin*) Between all of that, I did manage to get another set of Foundations created.

I love the freedom of the blank page with just a few design hints on it....and this time the hints include MESSY MASKS!

I even scrapped TWO pages about our trip to Oregon this summer with my new Foundations: Messy Masks #1. This page was FUN to create with my Twilight Sands Bundle. I just love watching the grandkids enjoy the ocean as the sun sets "into the water".

Whenever we get to go to Oregon, we always take the whole family whale watching. I created this next layout documenting that part of our trip using my Making Waves Bundle

Here are just a few more layouts showing you what my CT and the PBP CT did with this set of Foundations and several of my collections. I LOOOOOVE seeing their creative layouts and hope you will, too!

by Julie (Mother Bear) using October On My Mind Bundle

by Beth - PBP CT using Cute & Confident & Moody Patootie

by 01lousmith - PBP CT using using Summer Story Bundle

See all of my Foundations here!

PBP has a free with purchase offer that started today. Add $12 of products to your cart, and it will be automatically added to your cart for FREE! Lol, and as usual, I won't complain if you spend the $12 on my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment