Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Final Days To Save On New Foundations: MESSY MASKS #1

We're back from another whirlwind trip to Oklahoma. It was wonderful to be with my daughter's family as two of her sons experienced milestones. Her youngest was baptized and her second oldest son opened his mission call for our church. He will spend two years teaching Spanish speaking people in the Bakersfield, California area. We're excited for both of these wonderful young men! I love that we were able to be there to celebrate with them....It's time for me to do some more scrapping so I remember all the feels of the day. But, that will have to happen another day.

Today I just wanted to share a little more inspiration with you using my Foundations: Messy Masks #1 - see the layouts at the top of the CT Inspiration Section. I also want to remind you that you only have a few more days to save on these new foundations! 

I love the freedom of the blank page with just a few design hints on it....and this time the hints include MESSY MASKS!

I even scrapped TWO pages about our trip to Oregon this summer with my new Foundations: Messy Masks #1. This page was FUN to create with my Twilight Sands Bundle. I just loved watching the grandkids enjoy the ocean as the sun set "into the water".

Whenever we get to go to Oregon, we always take the whole family whale watching. I created this next layout documenting that part of our trip using my Making Waves Bundle

Here are some layouts showing you what my CT and the PBP CT did with this set of Foundations and several of my collections. I LOOOOOVE seeing their creative layouts and hope you will, too!

by Janik using Twilight Sands Bundle

by lbrtychic using Life's Little Joys Bundle

by Rochelle86 using Summer Story Bundle

by Julie (Mother Bear) using October On My Mind Bundle

by 01lousmith - PBP CT using using Summer Story Bundle

by Beth - PBP CT using Cute & Confident & Moody Patootie

See all of my Foundations here!

PBP has a free with purchase offer that started today. Add $12 of products to your cart, and it will be automatically added to your cart for FREE! Lol, and as usual, I won't complain if you spend the $12 on my designs!

As you may know, we've teamed up with Digital Scrapper to offer you some amazing Digital Scrapbooking Classes. They are having their bi-annual sale where you can save BiG on their classes. If you haven't enrolled yet, do it before September 11, when the sale ends. You'll be so glad that you did! Click the image below to check out all of their classes! Happy Birthday, Digital Scrapper!

Use your new digi skills from the Digital Scrapper Classes to play along with our September PBP Team Challenges! Our designers & CT have really kicked up their creativity. You'll LOVE how they help you learn even more new digi skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment