Tuesday, February 2, 2021

NEW Love Story Collection & CU Papers ON SALE + FWP Offer!

February is the month of love, and I have a new collection that's just perfect to tell your own . . .

Save 36% on the Bundle!

Save 20% on individual packs!

I have a new set of layered paper designs in my Commercial Use Shop today. These papers are great "fillers" (hence the name) and are super easy to recolor to match your projects. I've also included a distressing layer in each file, so it's easy to change it from clean and simple to a little bit grungy!

Here's some inspiration using LOVE STORY. I know I say this everytime, but I really LOVE what my creative team does with my designs. I hope you'll feel free inspired by these layouts to create your own!

by Mother Bear

by Janik

by Rochelle86

by cutiejo1

by Janik

by Gina - PBP CT

by Rochelle86

by Mother Bear

by Glori2 - PBP CT

by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT

Get this gorgeous kit FREE when you spend $10 at PBP - and you know I wouldn't mind if you spend it in my shop. Lol, I have lots of new stuff for you to choose from this time! This offer is good on PU and CU purchases.

Our February Challenges are up in the forum at PBP. We have some amazing challenges this month that will help your scrapping skills grow. We'd love to have you come and play along. We offer lots of prizes and inspiration to help you get your layouts done!


No comments:

Post a Comment