Saturday, February 27, 2021

NEW Foundations: Words #14 & #15 On Sale + Inspiration From My CT!


I started a set of month-themed Foundations last month...but then February flew by, I got busy and completely forgot about it. See how long my memory lasts? Lol, I need more post-it notes!

So, thanks to a request/reminder from one of my customers, Amy McCawley (THANK YOU!), I have TWO new sets of FOUNDATIONS for you! Check out Foundations: Words #14 (February) & Foundations: Words #15 (March). Be sure to check out the inspiration from my CT & the PBP CT and then see the ad below the CT inspiration for an Early Bird Discount ONLY for my newsletter subscribers! 

I didn't give my CT much time to work with these new Foundations....but like always, they worked their magic. I think you'll be as inspired as I was!

by Julie using Foundations: Words #14 & Don't Wish it Away Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Words #14 & SugarCreek Bundle

by Rochelle86, using Foundations: Words #14 & Hope Blooms Bundle

by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT, using Foundations: Words #14 & SugarCreek Bundle

by Beth - PBP CT, using Foundations: Words #14 & SugarCreek Bundle

by Julie using Foundations: Words #15 & Let Life Bloom Bundle

by Rochelle86 using Foundations: Words #15 & Imagine That! The Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Words #15 & Let Life Bloom Bundle

by Bright Eyes - PBP CT using Foundations: Words #15 & SugarCreek Bundle



No comments:

Post a Comment