Monday, November 30, 2020

LAST CHANCE For BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!

 

If you haven't picked up any of my BLACK FRIDAY DEALS, do it quick! The Black Friday Discounts end in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

If you haven't picked up any of my BLACK FRIDAY DEALS, do it quick! The Black Friday Discounts end in just SAVE 50% on all PU Designs and even MORE on my PU Bundles. SAVE 60% on all of my Commercial Use Products

CLICK HERE TO SAVE ON PU DESIGNS
CLICK HERE TO SAVE ON MY CU DESIGNS

Here are some more of my favorites that you may have missed! Grab your favorites quick while you can still save 50% or more!

My Foundations are one of the hottest selling product lines in my shop this year. They are simple templates that serve as the foundation for your pages....then you add your own extras and have amazing layouts when you're done. I even have a set that will help you scrap your pandemic experiences! Save 50% on all Foundations through tomorrow night at 12 Midnight ET! Here are just a few of my favorites!

CLICK HERE TO SAVE ON ALL FOUNDATIONS

...and just to show you how amazing these layouts can turn out, here are some of my favorite FOUNDATiONS layouts from my CT:

No comments:

Post a Comment