Tuesday, November 17, 2020

GOOD PEOPLE - Full Bundle for Just $8 During November BBD!

 

This week I have a new collection for you that will help you scrap pages about all of the

in your life! This time of year, even if we can't gather together as usual, we're grateful for the people that enrich our lives. Life is better when we surround ourselves with good people! That's what this collection, GOOD PEOPLE, is all about.....being grateful for those GOOD PEOPLE, or being one of the GOOD PEOPLE when times get tough.

I'll share more inspiration with you below in the CT section, but had to show you what was possible with this amazing collection! I love the circular images on this layout by Alanna. The clean background really makes her design pop! I hope it will inspire you to use this collection for your own pages!

Grab my GOOD PEOPLE BUNDLE and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Good People Bundle is $32.93.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

My CT did an amazing job with this collection. I'm sure they'll inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts. I really LOVE what they do with the Foundations, too - so much more creative than I imagined them being! You can also see more inspiration in my gallery.

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by Janik

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout byJanik using Foundatoins

Layout by Julie

Layout by Janik using Foundatoins

Layout by Rochelle

Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations

I'm not hosting a challenge this month, but we'd still love to have you come and play along with our November Challenges!

If you complete at least nine of this month's challenges, you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE, plus you'll get discounts to the shop and an entry into the drawing for a PBP Gift Certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment