Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SAVE 40% or More During PBP's DSD Event + FREE Mojo Mini Kit & FWP Offer!

It's that time of year when we celebrate this wonderful hobby of memory keeping. We're kicking off our Digital Scrapbooking Day Celebration off early at PBP, so come and join us and save, have fun and get inspired!
I love autumn! I even love pumpkin, without too much spice *grin*. I'll be honest, I'd LOVE to live on a street called October Avenue. But, since I don't, I created some designs called October Avenue to scrap your own October Memories. Use this collection to scrap everything you love about autumn and more!
BUY THE BUNDLE TO GET EVERYTHING & SAVE 46%!
SAVE 40% on INDIVIDUAL DESIGNER PACKS
Layout by Julie
Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT
Layout by Julie
Layout by Oldenmeade - PBP CT
Layout by Scraptious - PBP CT
Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT
We have a fabulous Free With Purchase offer in the PBP Shop. Get a gorgeous kit called "Autumn Road" free with any order of $10 or more in the PBP Shop! I'll never complain if you spend the $10 to get the free kit in my shop :)
We just posted ten fabulous new challenges for October. I'm hosting the Use-It-All Challenge this month. The mini kit coordinates with my October Avenue Designs...so grab it for FREE to get even more mileage out of this collection! I'd love to have you play along with this month's challenge!
Check out this amazing layout that Julie/Mother Bear created with this mini kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment