Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Get My Eerie-sistible Mini Kit FREE TODAY ONLY with $5 Orders @ PBP + Last Day to SAVE 31% on Autumn & Halloween Designs!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY AUTUMN PU PRODUCTS!
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY HALLOWEEN PU PRODUCTS!
Here are my CU Autumn/Halloween items - save 31% on them, too!
Be sure to spend at least $5 TODAY at PBP & you'll get my Eerie-sistible Mini Kit for FREE! Of course, I'd love it if you spent the $5 on my designs :)
Spend $7 TODAY and you'll get the coordinating solids for FREE!
If you LOVE my Foundations, you can see all of them here. Many of them are on sale during our All Treats, No Tricks Promo! 
Here are some sample layouts using my Foundations: Words #4. Check out the detail on these layouts. It always amazes me at the creative techniques my CT and the PBP CT comes up with!
The designs that were used on the layouts below are all on sale. Each bundle is linked under the layout. Check them out!
Layout by Julie using Foundations: Words #4 & Girly Ghouls Bundle
Layout by Janik using Foundations: Words #4 & Monster Mash Bundle
Layout by Bright Eyes (PBP CT) using Foundations: Words #4 & October Dreams Bundle
Layout by Rochelle using Foundations: Words #4 & It's Always Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment