Monday, May 6, 2019

LAST DAY of iNSD DEALS!





The clock is ticking! My iNSD Sale, $2 Treats, the PBP Shop FWP Offer and my Tag! You're It! Challenge Prize Offer Disappear in just a few hours! Save 40-46% on  my new SUMMER BREEZE COLLECTION and up to 60% on my $2 Treats! These deals disappear at midnight ET tonight!
Shop FAST - the sale ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS




SAVE 46% on the SUMMER BREEZE BUNDLE!


PURCHASE PRODUCTS INDIVIDUALLY & SAVE 40%!



Here are a few CT Layouts with Summer Breeze & A Little Dirt. I hope they inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts!

Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Julie
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by ozegirl-PBPCT
Layout by ozegirl-PBPCT
Layout by Rochelle
FINAL DRAWING for a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE will be held tonight!
Complete the Tag! You're It! Challenge by midnight ET tonight to get the Snapshots Kit #2 FREE!
You still have time to complete the other May Mojo Challenges! Finish at least NINE of them by the end of the month and you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE plus a discount to the shop!

GET RAK'D!

RAK = RANDOM ACT OF KiNDNESS

To help encourage you to share your layouts in My PBP Gallery, I have a little incentive going on. You could get a nice RAK surprise in your inbox!



No comments:

Post a Comment