Wednesday, May 1, 2019

iNSD SAVINGS START NOW! Save 40% OR MORE On All Products, Including NEW DESIGNS!

It's time for the biggest promo in the scrapbooking industry. I hope you're ready for some FABULOUS DEALS, PRIZES, AMAZING CHALLENGES & FUN! iNSD STARTS NOW @ PBP!
I LOVE summer. My love for warm weather actually starts during spring when all of the spring flowers emerge. But when summer hits and the flower gardens are in full bloom, I just LOVE sitting in the back yard, enjoying the scent of the flowers on the SUMMER BREEZE. That was the inspiration for these designs. I hope you'll enjoy using this kit to scrap your summer projects!
SAVE 46% on the SUMMER BREEZE BUNDLE!
PURCHASE PRODUCTS INDIVIDUALLY TO SAVE 40%!
Here are just a couple of layouts from my CT & the PBP CT using my
Layout by Julie
Layout by 

Layout by 
Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT








I Love what the CT did with A Little Dirt, TOO! This little kit is so versatile....the layouts prove that!
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janik

Layout by bahtoy - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
I have some fun CU $2 Treats NEW in the shop, too. Remember that CU products are fun to customize and use on PU projects! Grab them now while they're discounted so deep for iNSD. This price is available through Monday, May 6!

We have our MAY Challenges up in the PBP Forum. Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete at least nine of the May Mojo Challenges and get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!
I'm hosting a challenge again this month. My TAG! You're It Challenge one has a fun social media twist to it. So, join me in the forum and you'll create your layout, then head to social media to SHARE and TAG Friends on your posts. Simple instructions are included in the download that is available in the forum! If you complete the challenge, you get a FREE KIT! (All Prizes will be sent out on May 7.)
Here's a closer look at the layout I created. I used SNAPSHOTS Kit #2. Get this kit FREE by completing this challenge. Believe me, it's a FUN ONE to use!
Prize TierFinish 3 challenges = 10% off coupon
Finish 6 challenges = 20% off coupon
Finish 9 challenges = 30% off coupon + Mojo Perks Mini Bundle PLUS, participants that complete 9-10 challenges will be put into a drawing to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the shop.
(The drawing will be held on the first of the following month.)

GET RAK'D!

RAK = RANDOM ACT OF KiNDNESS

One thing that I really miss is seeing what you're doing with my designs. I know everyone is busy, but I'd LOVE to see your layouts in the PBP Gallery...and hey, if you're uploading there, you may as well be participating in the Mojo Challenges.
To help encourage you to share your layouts in My PBP Gallery, I have a little incentive going on. You could get a nice RAK surprise in your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment