Friday, December 7, 2018

LAST DAY For Discount On New Christmas Foundations + More Free Mini Kits!

Shop fast, scrappers. The discount on my new CHRISTMAS FOUNDATIONS ends TONIGHT at 11:59 PM ET. Save 20% until then!
Foundations are so much fun to use. Plus, I have loads of Christmas digi kits that you can use on them. Check out the amazing layouts that my CT & the PBP CT created!
I am totally in LOVE with what my CT did with these Christmas Foundations. Seriously...it's like Christmas every time one of my CT posts a layout in for me...I am always amazed at their creativity, and think you will be, too! I've also included a couple of layouts from the PBP CT - it shows that you can use these foundations for any style of scrapping.....I LOVE THAT!
Layout by Chaos Lounge
Layout by Julie 
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by robinsismai - PBP CT
Layout by Elizabeth - PBP CT 
Foundations - Christmas #1 work beautifully with any of my Christmas themed kits!
PBP is still Stuffing Your Stockings with 27 coordinating Mini Kits! Get today's Mini Kits FREE with $3 and $6 orders at PBP through 11:59 pm TONIGHT...then we'll have two more FWP offers and sales for you!
My mini kit will be offered along with two others from Jen Yurko & Jumpstart Designs on December 13 (see the images on the bottom row of the ad below). 
Complete all eight of our December Mojo Challenges, and you'll get this beautiful Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE! Head to the forum to get started!
On a sad note, we lost one of our design team members last week. Jill Walls died after battling pancreatic cancer. She leaves behind two daughters and her husband, along with her pets and many other family members, friends and the PBP Team that love her. We're having a final sale in her shop through December 16. So, if you're a fan of her digi designs, now is the time to buy them & save 30%.
Many of Jill's fans already own everything she ever designed, but have requested a way to donate to her family. We have set up a product in the shop where you can donate the amount of your choice. Just click the ad below; follow the instructions on the ad or in the detailed description in the shop, and check out like you would for any order.

No comments:

Post a Comment