Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December Pickle Barrel Is OPEN - Get Woodland Carols Collectio for $10!

It's time for Pickle Barrel again! We don't let the busiest time of year slow our designing down here at PBP. I hope you'll enjoy my collection this month & that you'll feel like preserving your Christmas memories with my Woodland Carols Collection!
If you're a lover of nature and all things Christmas, then you'll love this kit! I've included some adorable watercolor creatures and characters dressed in their finest Christmas attire, as well as some abstract watercolor trees and loads of other elements and papers to use on your digital scrapbooking projects.
The six individual packs shown below are available in my Woodland Carols 6-Pack.


My 10-Pack includes the six packs shown above PLUS the four packs shown below! All individual packs are just $1.50 each. Save more when you buy the 10-Pack!

WOODLAND CAROLS 10-PACK (Full Collection) - Retail Value is $41.90! Get it for just $10 thru Dec. 21!
Woodland Carols 6-Pack $25.94 Retail Value for just $6
Here are the amazing layouts that my Creative Team and the PBP CT created with Woodland Carols Collection....and when I say AMAZING, I really mean it. They got this collection really late (as in about 3 am today).  I'm sure you'll agree, their layouts are inspiring!
Head to my gallery to see more!


Layout by Julie



Layout by lbrtychic



Layout by yorkiemom - PBP CT



Layout by lbrtychic



Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT



Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT



Layout by lbrtychic

Get this beautiful set of templates created by Heather T FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS AD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment