Friday, April 20, 2018

Pickle Barrel Closes In Just A Few Hours!

I'm a little late making this post this month. Sorry about that! SHOP FAST so you don't miss these deals!
Thanks to those of you that have already bought my Flawesome Designs. I hope you're enjoying them! If you haven't taken advantage of the Pickle Barrel Deals yet this month, you still have a few hours to shop! But do it quick....the prices disappear at midnight ET!
SHOP FAST!
The PICKLE BARREL CLOSES in
DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS
The colors for this month's promo are YUMMY and my Flawesome Collection is perfect for scrapping pages about loving yourself, embracing your flaws, and realizing you're awesome in spite of them!
Check out my
Flawesome 6 Pack
ONE CLICK BUYS ALL SIX of my $1 Packs, PLUS you get the FREE GOODIES!

The 6-Pack is valued at $28.94 (including the freebie pack), but you get it for JUST $6 for FOUR DAYS ONLY!
Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack Freebie, Flawesome Solid Papers!
These are are a staple that can bring a polished look to your layouts. Featuring a variety of colors that all coordinate with the collection, there is sure to be the perfect match for your layouts.
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREE Solid Papers, you need to buy the 6-Pack!
Get this beautiful set of templates created by PrelestnayaP Design FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
Join us for this month's Pickle Barrel Challenge plus all of the other April Mojo Challenges at Pickleberrypop!

No comments:

Post a Comment