Monday, April 9, 2018

HUGE Birthday Sale + Freebies!


The older I get, the less excited I get about my birthdays. But hey, YOU can be excited, because the older I get, the MORE you save! Grab these birthday deals quick! This huge discount is only available for TWO DAYS! Discount applies to my PU & CU Products. Some exclusions may apply.

Sale ends April 11 at 11:59 pm ET!

PURCHASE JUST A NUMBER BUNDLE & SAVE 61%! In fact, SAVE 61% or more on ALL BUNDLES in my shop!
Save 57% on all Individual Packs including  NEW Just a Number Designs!




This is a great general birthday collection, but it's FABULOUS to scrap about ourselves. Check out these gorgeous layouts my CT & the PBP CT created!


Layout by Alanna



Layout by Alanna



Layout by lbrtychic



Layout by chaoslounge



Layout by Glori - PBP CT



Layout by Julie



Layout by bahtoy - PBP CT



Layout by Janik



Layout by Rochelle



Layout by robinsismai - PBP CT



Layout by lbrtychic



Layout by Janik



Layout by Rochelle



Layout by Julie

Subscribe to my newsletter to get this freebie!
https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/u6i1d9
TODAY is the last day to get this kit FREE with any $10 purchase! Shop quick to collect all of the freebies available!

No comments:

Post a Comment