Friday, June 23, 2017

PICKLE BARREL DEALS DISAPPEAR AT MIDNIGHT. SHOP FAST!

Pickle Barrel Open now, June 20-23
TODAY is your LAST CHANCE to get the $1 & $6 Deals on my
June Pickle Barrel Collection,
The words LOST and FOUND mean different things at different times in our lives. Lately, I spend way too much time looking for things around the house that I’ve LOST. It drives me crazy and makes me feel like I’ve LOST my mind! Maybe you spend a lot of time looking for things that your kids or spouse lost. Lol, I hope you can relate and that I'm not the only one! At other times in our lives LOST and FOUND have more to do with finding or losing love or even ourselves. Whatever it is that you’ve LOST or FOUND, I hope you’ll enjoy using this collection to document it!
Divider
Lost & Found 6-Pack

ONE CLICK BUYS ALL SIX of my $1 Packs, PLUS you get the FREE GOODIES! 
This month I'm giving you a FREE ADD-ON Kit with the 6-Pack. This pack is not being sold separately during the Pickle Barrel, so grab the 6-Pack to get it FREE! It has a lot of fun wordart in this one, but not so much about losing "things" :)
(The free product download is included in the 6-Pack!)

SHOP QUICK!
The Pickle Barrel closes 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, June 23, 2017!
All Day. Every Day. 6 Pack
You can now see the FREE Pack that you get with the 6-Packs on the bottom, right corner of the product image! 
Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack Freebie, the Lost & Found Add-On!
Lost & Found Add-On Free With Purchase of 6 Pack
$1 Packs 4 Days Only
Individual Pickle Barrel Packs just $1
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREE ADD-On Pack, you need to buy the 6-Pack!
Lost & Found Elements
Lost & Found The Basics
Lost & Found Patterned Papers
Lost & Found Hot Mess & Artsy Papers
Lost & Found Wordart
Lost & Found Solid Papers & Borders
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
Check out the gorgeous layouts my CT created with my newest designs
To see more, head to my gallery!
Layout by Rochelle
 
Layout by Janice
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Julie
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Janice
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT
Layout by Julie
Layout by Oldenmeade - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT
Get Inspired with the Pickle Barrel Mojo Challenge!
Pickle Barrel Mojo Challenge for June
Divider
Get Some Free Stuff!
Get this beautiful set of templates created by Indigo Designs FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
Bonus Templates free with any $12 Purchase
Exclusive Newsletter Freebie
Download this little freebie quick. It's only available FREE until the end of the promo. After the Pickle Barrel Promo ends, you'll have to buy the full bundle to get it!
Lost & Found Subscriber Freebie
Enjoy!
Don't Miss Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment