Tuesday, June 6, 2017

HEY GIRLFRIEND! - Refreshed & RELOADED!

Normally, when I retire a collection, it's permanent. But, I get so many requests for some of my older designs that I've decided to bring back one of my favorites this week, my Hey Girlfriend! Collection.

I really loved working with these bright colors & creating so many fun, girly elements the first time around. I added some new Hot Mess & Blended Papers, a few more Solid Papers, more flowers and a few background fancies & stamps for this re-release.

The Bundle is the best deal! Save 30% PLUS you get the Solid Papers FREE with your purchase! If you bought the collection when it was initially released, then buy Hey Girlfriend! - Just the NEW STUFF!  This product includes everything that I added to it for this re-release. Enjoy!
Hey Girlfriend! Bundle + FWP! – Reloaded
SAVE 40% on my Hey Girlfriend! Bundle - RELOADED PLUS get FREE Solid Papers with your purchase!
Hey Girlfriend! Dig-ette-al Kit – Reloaded
SAVE 30% on Hey Girlfriend! Dig-ette-al Kit – Reloaded
Hey Girlfriend – Just the NEW Stuff
Hey Girlfriend – Just the NEW Stuff is also 30% Off!
Layout by Julie
Layout by Sheri
Layout by Julie
Layout by Julie
Layout by Fayette
Layout by Julie
Divider Image
If you missed the FAB4 promo last week, don't stress. You can still get my D is for Dad Collection and save up to 30%! This is the perfect kit for your masculine pages. And hey, you still have some time until Father's Day....make Dad a sweet little album showing his favorite people & memories!
The D is for Dad Mini Bundle is discounted 30%!
D is for Dad Individual Packs are discounted 20%!
Here are a couple of sample layouts from my CT using D is for Dad!
Enjoy!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment