Friday, July 4, 2014

Not "exactly" a New Release & a FREEBIE!



This isn't exactly a "new" release in my shop, but I thought I'd send out a newsletter and let you know that the "Happy Talk" Kit and Bundle are now available in my PBP Shop, and it's on SALE! Save 20% on the individual packs & 30% on The Bundle! So, for those of you who didn't pick it up at Scrap Stacks last month,  you can get it in my PBP Shop. PLUS, if you scroll to the end of the newsletter, I have a sweet little freebie for you that coordinates with this collection. Enjoy!













If you didn't get to see these layouts before, be sure to check them out in my PBP Gallery & leave them some love!

by Dagi







YOU COULD WIN a gift certificate to my shop just by uploading the layouts you make with my designs to my PBP Gallery! I will be giving out the first gift certificate in my next newsletter....so get scrapping and sharing!



If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, click the image below to do just that. I'll send you the link to download this freebie within 24 hours (barring any accidents with fireworks tonight *grin*!)



I hope that my amazing customers, friends & family in the US will have a wonderful time celebrating this weekend. We've been enjoying fireworks (courtesy of our neighbors) for several days now! But, tonight is the BIG show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment