Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kick Off PBP's 8th Birthday Party with $5 Lolly Bags & Hot Products!

It's PBP's Birthday, and we're having a BIG PARTY now through August 18!



We're kicking the party off with our annual LOLLY BAG SALE! I have TWO Lolly Bags this year, so check them out and be sure to grab them while they're only $5 each!


My first Lolly Bag includes a full dig-ette-al kit, a Basics Pack (including papers & elements), a set of Hot Mess & Solid Papers, Cupcake Toppers and a pack of WordArt! 
This collection is a $21 value for just $5!



My Creative Team made some gorgeous layouts with this collection. They'll help you get a better idea of what's inside the Lolly Bag!



My second Lolly Bag is Kind of a masculine version of the first one...with some fun, unique additions. This Lolly Bag includes a full dig-ette-al kit, a Basics Pack (including papers & elements), a set of Hot Mess & Solid Papers, Line Art Borders and a pack of WordArt!
This collection is a $21 value for just $5!




I didn't give my CT quite as much time to work with this collection (lol, meaning almost NO time!). Here are a couple of gorgeous layouts that they created to inspire & give you a better look at some of the contents of this collection!


Sample Layout by Julie


Sample Layout by Dagi


Sample Layout by lbrtychic



There are so many fantastic deals, prizes & goodies available during PBP's Birthday Event, that I thought I'd share the ads & info here so you don't miss out on a thing.

First of all, while you're browsing through our Lolly Bags, be sure to grab our Scavenger Hunt from the forum. When you submit your answers for the Scavenger Hunt, you will get the first part of our gorgeous shop collab, Me, Myself & I FREE! All Scavenger Hunt answers must be emailed to birthday@pickleberrypop.com by 10 p.m. EDT on August 5.



We're having another Customer Appreciation Promo, so if you make a purchase each day or send an email to prizes@pickleberrypop.com, you'll be entered into the daily drawing for some amazing prizes!



We also have a fun new promo that's tied to one of our NEW CHALLENGES this month. Be sure to check out the HOT PRODUCTS August 1 - 7 to save 40% on goodies that can be used on the What's Hot Challenge to earn discounts & prizes!



This month the HOT PRODUCTS are messy brushes, stamps, paints & doodles. I have several products in the What's Hot Sale. If you love my background fancies, now is your chance to get some of them at 40% off!

  

  



Persnickety Prints is also helping us celebrate our birthday. Make a purchase in the PBP Shop August 1 - 18, and get one FREE PRINT from Persnickety Prints!


...and finally, congrats to Sberton. She created a darling Facebook timeline cover image using my Dream Big Collection. I chose her as the winner in my Layout Spotlight Contest this week!  Congrats Sue! Please email me to claim your prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment