Thursday, April 3, 2014

SAVE on New Collab Kits with AnnaBV Designs & Jumpstart Designs PLUS FREE GOODIES!

I can't believe it's April already! Did any of you get pranked on April Fool's? I did...and I totally fell for it, even though I'm always pulling pranks on my family. Lol, My oldest daughter really got me! But, I'll save that story for another day :)

Time flies when you're having fun, and I've REALLY been having fun! I just finished a beautiful collab kit with AnnaBV Designs. She is such a talented designer, and just the nicest person. Can I just say that I LOVE SKYPE!!! We had lots of fun chatting and getting to know each other while we were planning this collection. The internet makes this world very small. I love that! Anyway, we released this as a Digi Duos kit, which means that it will be available as a full kit only for a short time. After that, we'll split it up and put it in our contributions in our own shops...so grab it while you can! To make it even more exciting, we created a mini kit Add-On that you get FREE when you buy the kit!





I can't even tell you how much I LOVE the papers in this kit. I think you will, too!



Here's a close up of the freebie you get when you buy the kit. This will not be sold separately, so get it FREE while you can!



Anna and I both created several Add-On Packs. We're both offering them in bundles with extra savings and FREE goodies! You can also buy most of the items individually (FWP goodies are not available separate from the bundles.)

Here's Anna's Add-On Collection. You really HAVE to give her Photo Overlays and Linear Overlays a try. They're SO BEAUTIFUL! She's giving away a set of Frames with realistic shadows with her Add-On Bundle. If you love the look of warped shadows, be sure to get this bundle and try them on your digi pages. You'll LOVE them!



Here's my Add-On Bundle - with mine, you get a set of FREE Journaling Cards! I did them with and without titles this time, just because sometimes I feel like saying my own thing, and sometimes, a title is just enough!





Here's a closer look at the goodies in my bundle...minus the journaling blocks. You can only get them if you buy the bundle.

 





Our CT's made so many gorgeous layouts with this kit, but this newsletter is already huge, so I'm just going to share some of them. I LOVE working with such talented ladies & LOVE what they do with my designs!


Now, as if that wasn't enough digi goodness for you, I have another kit that's releasing today! This is another Digi Duos kit that I designed with Sheri of Jumpstart Designs. We gave it away FREE for everyone that completed the April Fool's Scavenger Hunt at PBP. If you missed it, you can still grab it for a great deal, PLUS get a FREE Add-On with the Kit!



Whether you love to pull pranks, have been pranked, or would rather not deal with pranks, you can have a lot of fun with this kit! It's filled with beautiful elements and papers that can be used for any theme, and includes lots of "fun" elements and word art designs that are perfect for capturing the moments when you or someone you love, hears that dreaded word, "GOTCHA!".



Here's a closer look at the papers & FREE Mini Kit that you get with the kit!





...and, some amazing CT inspiration with this kit!



Are ya still with me? Lol, I know, this is a LONG newsletter, but hang on. I have one more thing to tell you! PBP has a beautiful new kit that they're offering FREE with all purchases of $10 or more through April 17. This will automatically add to your cart - no code needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment