Thursday, April 17, 2014

Belated Birthday Sale - Save 53% or MORE!

As I mentioned in my last post, I took a few days off to celebrate my birthday. 
I'm back now, and I'm ready to have a 
through Monday, April 21 only!

So, check your wish lists, and grab the goodies for a great price while they're CHEAP!


Don't miss the Digi Duos Collabs that I've done with Jumpstart Designs & AnnaBV Designs. These kits will be split up after Monday, so grab them while you can! 
(Birthday discount does not apply to Digi Duos kits).


Save 25% PLUS get a FREE Mini Kit when you buy this gorgeous collab that I did with
AnnaBV Designs!




The papers in this kit are just too "yummy" for words. Yes, I said yummy. Lol, shoot me. 
I can't think of a better adjective *grin*



Here's a close up of the freebie you get when you buy the kit. This will not be sold separately, so get it FREE while you can!



Anna and I both created several Add-On Packs. We're both offering them in bundles with
extra savings and FREE goodies! You can also buy most of the items individually.
(FWP goodies are not available separate from the bundles.)

Here's Anna's Add-On Collection. You really HAVE to give her Photo Overlays and
Linear Overlays a try. They're SO BEAUTIFUL! She's giving away a set of Frames
with realistic shadows with her Add-On Bundle. If you love the look of warped shadows,
be sure to get this bundle and try them on your digi pages. You'll LOVE them!



Here's my Add-On Bundle - with mine, you get a set of FREE Journaling Cards! I did them
with and without titles this time, just because sometimes I feel like saying my own thing,
and sometimes, a title is just enough!


This is also your last chance to get the No Foolin' Collab that I did with Sheri of Jumpstart Designs!


You get the Mini Kit FREE with the purchase of the Kit (it's included in the Kit download, so you don't need to add it to your cart). If you got the kit FREE in our Scavenger Hunt, you can buy the Mini Kit Add-On separately.


Our CT's made so many gorgeous layouts with these kits. I'm sharing just a few of them, 
but be sure to visit the PBP Gallery to see all of the beautiful layouts!

  
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment