Monday, May 20, 2013

Last Chance! Less than EIGHT HOURS to get $1 Pickle Barrel Goodies!



Don't miss out - we're down to the last few hours of our Pickle Barrel Promo, so it's your last chance to grab these designs at just $1 Each!  Pocketful of Posies is a bright, playful collection filled with LOTS of unique, hand-drawn flowers, paisley designs and more! The colors are a happy combination, which makes this kit perfect for almost any theme (lol, you could even do "less happy" layouts with it *grin*). I focused the WordArt on childhood & taking time to play, but it could really be used for anything from gardening to girlfriends! I hope you enjoy this collection!


If you buy all six of my Pickle Barrel Packs shown above, you'll get my Build-a-Flair Pack FREE! (Just remember to put it into your cart before checking out!)


I'm giving my newsletter subscribers and blog followers an extra discount on my three coordinating Add-Ons (Clusters, Journaling Cards & Templ•ettes x 2 shown on the product image above the flair)! I have put them n a little bundle and have discounted them 30% for you. The Add-On Bundle is hidden in my shop, so the only way to get the extra goodies discounted 30% is to by clicking the image here in the newsletter or on my blog.. Click the image below to add it to your cart!


 Remember that if you spend $12 on Pickle Barrel Designs (which does NOT include my Add-On goodies), you will receive a FREE coordinating kit. It will automatically be added when you have $12 of Pickle Barrel packs in your cart. This will be a fun addition to your Pickle Barrel purchases!
 

Enjoy...and be sure to share your layouts with me on my Facebook Page or in the PBP Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment