Saturday, May 25, 2013


I've been a little busy the past couple of weeks between family activities, PBP webiste work and some freelance design projects. So, since it's Memorial Day here in the states, and I won't have a new release for a little while, I thought I'd give you a Memorial Day coupon! Use the code memday40 to save 40% on everything in my shop. AND...as a bonus, I've built an extra discount into my shop. If you spend $15, you'll automatically save an extra 10%!




I appreciate each of you who purchase my designs, and hope you'll enjoy this little "gift" as my way of saying "thanks!"

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and that you enjoy time with family & friends. If you're like me, you'll take some time to visit cemeteries to honor loved ones that have passed away. Take a few extra minutes to reflect on the wonderful memories that you shared with them. What would life be without those memories?

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment