Monday, December 17, 2012

$1 Feelin' Frosty, Too! Packs during PBP's Pickle Barrel Promo!

It's been a while, but I finally have a new set of designs for you! I'm sooooo excited for this release. I finished this collection several weeks ago (lol, for once, I was done with a collection EARLY, instead of working frantically at the last minute.) However, I found out that being early has a down side too - the anticipation about killed me waiting for the release date. *grin* But, the Pickle Barrel is finally opened at PBP for this month, and you can grab each one of my Feelin' Frosty, Too! digi goodies for just $1 each through 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, December 19!








I have an extra little goodie for anyone who purchases all six of my "Feelin' Frosty, Too!" Packs! Julie (Mother Bear) from my CT has created two adorable quick pages with this set that can be yours for FREE! When you have all six of the Feelin' Frosty, Too! packs in your cart, add the quick pages, and they'll be yours for free. Just click the image below to add them to your cart!


Check out the gorgeous layouts that my CT and the PBP CT created with this collection!



The free goodies don't end there! If you spend $12 on Pickle Barrel products, you'll receive the December Pickle Barrel Bonus kit for FREE! (the kit will automatically be added to your cart when you have $12 of Pickle Barrel goodies in your cart!)


....and don't forget - you get FREEBIES from PBP all month long with qualifying purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment