Wednesday, September 5, 2012

If any of you missed grabbing Bloom & Grown, the collab that I did with Dawn Inskip, I've added it to my shop now, and best of all, it's on sale. Save 25% on both the WordArt & Kit, AND get two FREE Quick Pages with the purchase of the kit. So, now's your chance to grab this great deal!  Enjoy!






 Here's some gorgeous inspiration from my CT - and this is only a portion of what they did with this kit. These ladies are amazing!

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Julie

Layout by Liberty

Layout by Karen - PBP CT

Layout by VanillaDesignz

Layout by La'Shawn - PBP CT

I've also added a fun mini kit to my shop. I offered this as a freebie with the purchase of the August Artisan notebook last month, but I thought that some of you might enjoy this little digi gem too...so here it is at 25% off! 



My CT Created some beautiful layouts with this sweet little kit!

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Julie

Layout by Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment