Monday, September 17, 2012

$1 Pickle Barrel Designs & a FREEBIE OFFER @PBP!

I have a fun new set of designs for ONLY $1 EACH in The Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop this month. We all have 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 365 days a year.....but what are we doing with our time? I created this kit to remind myself (and anyone else who needs the same reminder), that we need to make the most of the minutes that we're given in our lives. We need to make our family and friends our top priority and spend more than “just a minute” enjoying life with them.













We're starting something new with our Pickle Barrel Promo this month. SPEND $12 on Pickle Barrel Products, and you'll receive our gorgeous PICKLE BARREL BONUS KIT FREE!



Here are some amazing layouts created with my "Just a Minute" Designs by my talented CT and the fantastic PBP CT!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete