Friday, August 24, 2012

DEAL OF THE DAY Promo at PBP - Save 50% on Black2Basics today only!



My second Deal of the Day is another one of my all-time favorite kits, Black2Basics. Grab it quick while you can save 50% on it! (Sorry if you missed my first one, the Time4MyStory Bundle...I didn't get a newsie sent out on that one *blush*)  Be sure to check out the other gorgeous goodies in the Deal of the Day Category in the shop. LOTS of fantastic deals on digi designs that you NEED!


If you missed out on my Pickle Barrel goodies this month, don't despair. I have put everything back in the shop again, and you can grab it for 25-32% off!  

All of us have imperfections, but in spite of that, we need to learn to love ourselves, just the way we are. That was the motivation behind creating 
"A Little Junk in My Trunk". I'll be the first to admit that I have some junk in my trunk, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy about who I am. I created "A Little Junk in my Trunk" with humor (and a bit of sarcasm), and hope that you'll use it to document the things that you LOVE about yourself, your friends & family! Of course, this kit is so versatile that it can be used for other themes too, from baby layouts to zoo pages and anything in between!


Save 32% on The Bundle (hey, I know that's a weird amount...but that's what it works out to after the 10% discount when I apply an extra 25% savings. Really...I didn't just pull that figure out of the air *grin*) 


The Add-On ElementsBig WordsPaper Pack #2 and WordArt are all still available separately. Save 25% on all individual packs for a limited time!

Here are some fantastic layouts by my CT and the PBP CT that will inspire you when using "A Little Junk in My Trunk"


PBP is finishing out our month-long Birthday Celebration with a Customer Appreciation Promotion & we're giving away some FANTASTIC PRIZES!!!

We had our first drawing to award some of these fabulous prizes to two lucky customers last night! Be sure to place an order in the shop to be entered into today's drawing!


           Be sure to check out our fantastic Challenges! You'll be sooooooo glad that you did!


We've started our Layout of the Day promotion, and awarded our first prize to the WINNER last night! So, be sure to upload your layouts to the PBP Gallery (especially if you're using MY designs *grin*) We'll be picking a new Layout of the Day each day through August 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment