Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Pickle Barrel Designs & SOME LUCKY WINNERS!

The Pickle Barrel is OPEN at PBP - I have SIX fantastic new packs all for just $1 again this month. I hope you enjoy my Blue Jeans & Day Dreams designs!







My CT & PBP's CT did an amazing job with this set again. Be sure to visit My Gallery at PBP, coz ummm...I'm too lazy to link all of the images tonight *grin* Here are just a few samples!

Layout by MummyD - PBP CT

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by Karen/Scrapdolly - PBP CT

Layout by VanillaDesignz

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by MaryRuth

Layout by Shawna - PBP CT

...and last but not least, we have some WINNERS. Each of the scrappers listed below will receive my entire Blue Jeans & Day Dreams Collection.

The winner from the blog was Comment #19
>>>>>>>>NANCY<<<<<<<<

The winner from FB was Comment #5
>>>>>Michelle Merrill Ballingham<<<<<

CONGRATS, LADIES! Please email me at fayettedesigns@comcast.net to claim your prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment