Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cool Breeze, Ocean Breeze & Garden Breeze - New from FayETTE Designs!

I have a new set of designs with a "twist" for you this week. I created a fun, general themed kit called Cool Breeze...but I could see this color scheme being used for several specific themes. So, I created a couple of coordinating mini kits to go with it. Everyone needs a COOL BREEZE on a hot summer day! I hope you'll enjoy this new collection. 

Save 30% on Cool Breeze - The Bundle! and save 20% on all Cool Breeze, Ocean Breeze & Garden Breeze individual packs for a limited time.

















Even though I gave them VERY short notice, over the holiday, my CT created some amazing layouts with these designs!



...and finally, we have some winners in my Sneak Peek Drawings!



For those of you who are My Memories Suite users, you may have heard that Annette and I have decided to close our MMS shop. Read below on how you can save on our designs at MMS before they're gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment