Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet & Simple Early Bird Sale & a FREEBIE!


Sometimes we get so busy with our day to day routines, that we forget to really enjoy the important, little things that are happening around us everyday. I designed SWEET & SIMPLE to help us remember to take time each day to enjoy the simple things that make our lives what they are. I kept this kit simple - like its name. Sweet & Simple isn't really a mini kit, but it isn't a full-sized collection either. But hey, this little gem is filled with LOTS Of gorgeous, easy-to-use elements & papers.To make it a bit more fun, I designed an exclusive FACEBOOK FREEBIE that coordinates perfectly with the kit!  The discount on this kit will change to 20% when the PBP Newsletter is sent out on Thursday evening...shop fast to save more!





I loved this set so much that I decided to make a coordinating FREEBIE, available only on my FB Page!
Download my FB FREEBIE!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have found you or you me!!!
    Thanks for the fc book freebie. it's a cute little addition!
    Hugs,
    Joyce(chickadee)

    ReplyDelete