Monday, June 18, 2012

SKY HIGH SUMMER - Pickle Barrel Designs only $1 EACH! June 18-20 Only!


What do you see and do in the summertime? SKY HIGH SUMMER is filled with all sorts of summery things that you'll see when you look to the sky (and a few that are found closer to the ground!) Grab my SKY HIGH SUMMER designs while they're only $1 during PBP'S Pickle Barrel Promo June 18-20 only!













My Creative Team has outdone themselves again - here is some inspiration to get you started with my SKY HIGH DESIGNS!



One of my favorite scrappers on the planet & a member of my Creative Team, Julie/Mother Bear, created this gorgeous quick page with my SKY HIGH DESIGNS. She was generous enough to offer it as a freebie for our fantastic customers. Thanks Julie!



Enjoy!
__________________

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your talents!!

    ReplyDelete