Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We've had a busy week getting ready for iNSD, but it's finally here! I have some great new products for you. This week I'm releasing SIX new ColorFIX2 Kits. SAVE 40% on these, and everything else in my PBP shop (excluding Bundles) through May 6.















The Kits and DUOS Papers are also available in a Bundle...in fact, when you purchase the Bundle, you get the Duos Patterned Papers for Free May 2 - 6 only!!



I also have a beautiful set of Quick Pages that was made by my Creative Team. They're 40% off this week too, but you can get them for FREE with any $10 purchase in my shop from May 2-6. Be sure to put the Quick Pages in your cart before checking out!


Here is one layout from each of the new ColorFIX2 Kits - this is must a sampling of what my fabulous creative team did with these designs. They just keep amazing me!

 Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

 Layout by JoannaE

 Layout by Alannabanana

 Layout by Yogovonne

 Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by VanillaDesignz

Be sure to check out my PBP Gallery to see the rest of their gorgeous layouts & leave them a little lovin! 
My fabulous CT converted many of their layouts into quick pages, and that means YOU get some more free goodies. Head over to my FB Page to download THREE FREE ColorFIX2 Quick Pages, courtesy of my Creative Team! Thanks Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment