Thursday, April 26, 2012

Customer Appreciation Drawing - Be sure you're entered!

Have you made a purchase of $15-$50 from my PBP Shop this month? If you have, it's about time that I told you "thank you", isn't it? Read below for details :)


I thought it was about time that I thanked those of you who are buying my designs on a regular basis - YOU are the reason that I continue to do this. Lol, if my designs didn't sell, I'd be looking for a new job. So...I hope that you know how much I appreciate each of you. Even though you won't all win in this drawing....I do have some other goodies up my sleeve for next week, so stay tuned!

As the graphic says, if you haven't qualified to be in the drawing yet...you still can! Just make a purchase of $15 or more...and be sure to use the code FD-CAD20 before you check out to save 20% on your purchase.

I have some seriously FUN new kits ready to release for NSD....but you know me...I like to give a few of them away. This time I'm rewarding my really loyal customers....so this will be extra fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment