Thursday, March 29, 2012

Save on "ONE FINE DAY" - New in my PBP Shop!

Spring is definitely my favorite time of year. I went outside the other day and was just so happy to see "spring" that I had to come inside and design a kit that showed you how I felt. "ONE FINE DAY" is the result. This is such a colorful, warm kit that just makes me happy. I hope it does the same for you! I didn't design a lot of extra goodies for this set, so enjoy the kit and the flair, and use it to scrap "ONE FINE DAY" in your life.

Save 25% on the kit & flair through April 3.







Here are some gorgeous layouts that my CT and the PBP CT put together for me. I'm sure they'll inspire you like they did me!


Layout by Yogovonne


Layout by shawnbear - PBP CT


Layout by Sheri


Layout by Amandac


Layout by Alannabanana


Layout by Mother Bear


Layout by TInci - PBP CT
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment