Saturday, March 17, 2012

New in my PBP Shop - Time4MyStory

Most of us create gorgeous pages about our cute kids, wonderful family and friends, but avoid doing pages about ourselves. Well....you don't have an excuse any longer! My newest set of designs, "Time4MyStory" will help you tell YOUR story. The gorgeous colors and textures feel a bit more "grown up" than many of my kits...and the word art and journaling blocks will help inspire you to put your memories on your pages!

All Time4MyStory Designs are discounted 25% through March 20 (which means you'll really save 36% on The Bundle because it's already discounted!)













...and here are some gorgeous inspiration pages from my fantastic CT!



Layout by MaryRuth



Layout by Scrappychic



Layout by VanillaDesignz



Layout by Alannabanana



Layout by Mother Bear



Layout by lbrtychic



Layout by Sheri


...and finally, congrats to

>>>TRACY FERREIRA<<<

Tracy was the lucky winner in my Facebook drawing....and since she had "shared" my sneak peek on her FB Page, her prize got bumped up from the Time4MyStory Dig-Ette-al Kit to THE WHOLE BUNDLE! 

Lol, see....it pays to share!  Keep watching my FB page....I'll be doing another drawing soon, and you're not
going to want to miss my next sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment