Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Save 73% on Coral Kiss Bundle + Get Some Sloppy Doggy Kisses!

 

February 20 - 23

It's time for our February Berry BiG Deals Promo and I think you're going to LOVE what I have for you this month! The colors are unique, fun and bright and were so much fun to work with!

I have to admit. I LOVE kisses. Kisses from my hubby, kisses from my kids and grandkids. Kisses when you greet a friend or relative. I love the traditional European greeting of "cheek kissing". In Holland, they do it three times. It was so strange to me at first, but now I really love it. Now, when it comes to kissing pets, I would be the last person to kiss a dog (or a cat). Sorry to all of you pet people, but that's just not for me. Fortunately, I love to include animals in my kits. So, whatever your pleasure is when it comes to kissing, I hope you'll enjoy using my Coral Kiss Collection to scrap the pics of those sweet kisses that you have!

I knew that all of the dog lovers on my team and the PBP C would have fun with this kit. I hope you'll be inspired by their gorgeous layouts, whether you love sloppy doggy kisses or not :)

by Janik using Foundations 

by Rochelle

by Janik

by Rochelle using Foundations


by Julie

by Julie using Foundations

By Elizabeth - PBP CT using Foundations

by Beth - PBP CT

by zanthia - PBP CT

FEBRUARY CHALLENGES

Remember to check out our February Challenges! You'll get a goodie bag of prizes & coupons from the PBP Team just for scrapping with us & completing the challenges!

...and speaking of challenges!

Our Annual Digi Scrapping Event, THE GREAT DiGi SCRAP OFF begins soon! Are you ready to play along with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment