Monday, February 12, 2024

New Designs + Coordinating FWP Offer (Today Only!)


Sometimes Life Takes Over

My goal this year was to work ahead and not be so rushed as deadlines approached. I was doing great in January, even finished some designs for February's BBD over a month early...and then life happened. 

We received a call from my father-in-law in The Netherlands on January 20 that my mother-in-law had fallen. Sadly, she passed away two days later. So, we dropped everything and headed overseas to be with my hubby's family. It was a sad, emotional time, but I'm so glad we went and were there for his dad, sister and extended family, and to be part of the beautiful tribute to her during the funeral. My hubby and I made a trip over last October, so we are happy to have those great memories with her. 

So,  the plans I had for February kind of fell through the cracks. But, I'm okay with that. My family is my priority. When we got home, I managed to finish the collection I was working on while fighting a serious case of jet lag and a cold *sigh*. I'm releasing it 12 days later than I planned to, so please pay attention to the next info *wink*. It coordinates with the FREE with Purchase offer in the PBP Shop, but that offer ends at midnight ET tonight! So, TODAY ONLY, if you buy my bundle, you'll get a coordinating kit created by Bellisae Designs, MDD Designs and myself. (See ad below in newsletter.)

On another note - you may notice that the email is being sent from a different email address (fayettedesigns@rydo.com instead of fayettedesigns@comcast.net). This is due to some new requirements from Google & Yahoo & needing to authenticate my website. Well, I didn't want to use my PBP website, nor did I want to hurry and build a website for my designs. So, my sweet hubby let me park a few things on his site. So, don't panic if you see rydo - it's nothing sinister. Lol rydo is an abbreviation for his favorite kind of fish for aquariums...the corydoras :)

Simple Stories

We often document the "big things" that happen in our lives. But, we don't always scrap about the simple, everyday things that happen that fill our lives with meaning, companionship and purpose. Use my Simple Stories Collection to do just that! Tell the Simple Stories of your everyday life. This collection coordinates with our February 2024 FWP Berry Blends Kit - get it free with $12 Orders ONLY through midnight tonight! (yes, I know I'm repeating myself. Lol, I don't want you to miss out on this offer!)

I can't even tell you how much I appreciate my small and very loyal CT, along with the PBP CT (and our scrapping designers!) I gave this collection to them on SUNDAY MORNiNG...and look at the gorgeous layouts they created for me. I hope they'll inspire you to scrap your SiMPLE STORiES!

by Julie using Foundations

by Kakleidesigns


By Julie using Foundations

by Kakleidesigns using Foundations 


by Beth using Foundations

by Janik

by Gina - PBP CT

by Janik using  Foundations

I worked with Isa of Bellisae Designs and Michelle of MDD Designs to create this beautiful collab kit. My new Simple Stories Collection coordinates perfectly with this freebie! REMEMBER - you can get it FREE with any PU purchase of $12 or more....but that offer ENDS AT MiDNIGHT! So, SHOP QUiCKLY so you can get this gorgeous kit for free if you haven't received it yet!

FEBRUARY CHALLENGES

Remember to check out our February Challenges! You'll get a goodie bag of prizes & coupons from the PBP Team just for scrapping with us!

...and speaking of challenges! Our Annual Digi Scrapping Event, THE GREAT DiGi SCRAP OFF begins soon! Are you ready to play along with us?


No comments:

Post a Comment