Tuesday, October 18, 2022

OCTOBER ON MY MiND - New For October BBD @ PBP!

 

It's time for our monthly Berry Big Deals Promo and this month I have a new collection that reminds us that there's

Autumn is my favorite time of year, and the older I get the more I love it. During the seriously hot summer months, I really long for fall and have OCTOBER ON MY MiND! October has definitely been welcomed in my part of the world! The cooler temperatures and the gorgeous show by Mother Nature make the wait worthwhile. I hope you’ll enjoy scrapping your fall memories with this collection.

SHOP FAST! These discounts disappear at 11:59:59 PM EDT Friday Night!

The full value of my October On My Mind Collection is $37.50!

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

If you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

Here are just a few of the beautiful layouts that my CT and the PBP CT created with No Place Like Home. See My Gallery for more inspiration, or watch for my next newsletter!

by Janik

by Beth - PBP CT using October On My Mind Foundations

by Julie / Mother Bear

by cutiejo1 using October On My Mind Foundations

by cutiejo1

by Mother Bear using October On My Mind Foundations

by bcgal00

by Rochelle86 using October On My Mind Foundations

by Scrapdolly - PBP CT using using October On My Mind Foundations

by Ana Santos - PBP CT

by Janik using October On My Mind Foundations

by bcgal00 using October On My Mind Foundations

by Rochelle86

by zanthia - PBP CT

No comments:

Post a Comment