Monday, October 3, 2022

LAST CHANCE for DSD DiSCOUNTS & FWP Offer!

 

Thanks to each of you that have made purchases in my shop during our DSD Sale. If you haven't shopped yet, you still have time!

But shop fast, the DSD Discounts & $2 Treat Pricing disappears in just . . .

Get my new Foundations for just $3 per pack!

Save on all of my FOUNDATIONS.

Here's some inspiration for you using my new Foundations!

by Julie using Foundations Words #28 & Autumn Afternoon Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Foundations Words #27 &  Flirt Bundle

by Janik using Foundations Words #28 & It's Always Autumn Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Foundations Words #28 & Autumn Afternoon Bundle

by Rochelle using Foundations Words #27 & Autumn Afternoon Bundle

by bcgal00 using Foundations Words #28 & Autumn Stories Bundle

You have just a few more hours to get the huge discounts on our $2 Treats. Click the image below to see all of the $2 Treats at PBP. Scroll down to see the products I'm offering at just $2 each!

Here are my PU $2 Treats...Grab them before this pricing disappears!

SHOP FAST to get my CU $2 Treats...Discounts are valid through 11:59 PM EDT tonight!

Spend $15 before midnight tonight, and you'll get this gorgeous kit FREE. Kit will automatically be added to your cart when the total reaches $15 (lol, and yes, it would be great if you spent that $15 in my shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment