Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Three Days Only! Save Up To 79% On NEW Collection!

 

It's that time again - BERRY BIG DEALS are LIVE in the PBP Shop...and I have a brand new collection for you!

Grit, Grace & Gratitude - three characterstics that can enrich each of our lives. Use this beautiful collection to scrap about the things you're grateful for, the grace you've been shown and the determination you had to follow your dreams.

The full value of my Grit, Grace & Gratitude Bundle is $39.00

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

Here are just a few layouts to show you just what you can do with this new collection. I really LOVE what they did with Grit, Grace & GratitudeI'll send another newsletter with more amazing inspiration from my CT later :) If you don't want to wait, check the products in my shop and in my PBP Gallery - the CT gals will be uploading their layouts through the next 24 hours or so :)

by Julie (Mother Bear)

by Janik

by cutiejo1

by Rochelle86

by Alanna

by Glori2 - PBP CT

by Bright Eyes - PBP CT

No comments:

Post a Comment