Friday, November 26, 2021

SAVE 50% or MORE For A Few More Hours!

 

I'm popping into your inbox with a friendly reminder that the Black Friday 50% Discount ends in just a few hours.

My entire shop is discounted 50% today (Save MORE on bundles), so now is the time to SHOP! The discount changes to 40% on Saturday and 30% on Sunday. 

Since the Christmas Season will soon be here, I thought I'd share some of my deeply discount Christmas Bundles with you that you may have missed. Save at least 55% on all of my bundles!

Christmas Collections & Individual Packs by Fayette Designs

Here are some of my all time favorite bundles that are discounted 55% or more. Grab them quickly before the 50% discount disappears.

See all of my BUNDLES discounted 55% or more here!

The deep discount is also available on my brand new collection, SPARKLE! So head to the shop & I'll help your holidays shine!

Check out what my amazing Creative Team did with the SPARKLE Collection. I have to say it again, I have the BEST scrappers on my CT!

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

Layout by Rochelle86

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by janik



Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment