Sunday, September 12, 2021

It's Mystery Monday @ PBP! Get $2 Kits Today Only!

 

Ready for some amazing digi deals? It's time for Mystery Monday at PBP, and and I have TWO KITS for just $2 Each...but shop quick! This price is only available for 24 hours! Click the ad below to see all of the Mystery Monday Deals.

My Mystery Monday $2 Products:

REMEMBER, this is a 24 hour promo, so

SHOP FAST to SAVE BIG!

Here's some inspiration from my CT to help convince you that you really do need to grab these deals! First up are some layouts using my Yesterday Dig-ette-al Kit

Layout by Julie / Mother Bear

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Alanna

Next up are some layouts using my Spoiled Much? Dig-ette-al Kit. This kit is perfect for all of those little drama queen/spoiled little prince or princess type photos :)

Layout by Julie / Mother Bear

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment