Friday, September 24, 2021

FINAL HOURS to Save 79% On Faith Over Fear Collection!

 

The clock is ticking! Don't miss your chance to SAVE BiG on my new Faith Over Fear Collection!

Faith is something that we all struggle with sometimes....whether it's a spiritual thing, having faith in ourselves, or even in in humanity in general. Faith can make a huge difference in your life. Fear is the opposite of faith, and sometimes it feels like that fear is controlling our lives. We can't let that happen. So, reach down, find something you believe in and have faith in yourself, your abilities and your creator, because he made you to do great things! This collection is perfect to scrap your own "faith journey" and how you built your faith! 

Look closely at the Elements Preview - I included a beautiful pick of my parents as newlyweds in the image. They taught me a LOT about faith, and I will be forever grateful to them!

 

The full value of my Faith Over Fear Bundle is $37.50

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

But, remember that the best deal is on the BBD Bundle! 

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Here's another look at a few of the amazing layouts that my CT and PBP Designers/Scrappers created with this collection. Their layouts are inspiring...not only creatively, but in so many other ways. These layouts will really lift you up! You can see more in my shop or in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundatoins

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Janik

 

Layout by Kiana

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations

Layout by Rochelle86

Layout by Michelle/MDD Designs using Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment