Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Think Happy • Be Happy Collection Just $8 Through Friday Night @ PBP!


Attitude can make all of the difference in our lives. Sometimes happiness is a little elusive, so we have to Think Happy to Be Happy! I hope you can choose happiness in your life. Sometimes that doesn't come until after you've made it through a difficult time and you look back and see that there really are things to be happy about. I hope that you'll enjoy using  this colorful collection to scrap your happy, and even some of your not-so-happy moments!

Check out this gorgeous layout from Janik of my CT! She is another amazing scrapper! Her layout just makes me smile. I love the photo, her clusters and all of the little extra's that she's included like the torn paper down the side of the photo. This collection is stuffed with fun elements and papers. Need ideas? Look for more inspiration in the CT section of my newsletter and in my PBP Gallery.

This month's color palette was a mix of bright and neutral colors. I LOVED working with these colors. I hope you'll love it, too!

Grab my Think Happy • Be Happy Bundle and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Think Happy • Be Happy Bundle is $37.43.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Check out these amazing layouts from my Creative Team & the PBP CT! See more inspiration with the products in my shop and in my gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundations

Layout by Janik

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Rochelle86

No comments:

Post a Comment