Tuesday, April 6, 2021

New Digi Collection, New Foundations & FREE KiT with $10 Orders!

Get this beautiful kit, Burgeoning, by Heather T. & TirAmisu Design FREE with any purchase of $10 or more through April 13! So if you purchase my new collection & foundations shown below, you'll qualify for the FREE GIFT!

I'm releasing another set of month-specific foundations. By the end of the year, you'll have the full set! They coordinate in theme and color with my new Pieces of April Collection, but they are not included in the bundle, so click the image below & add them to your cart!

If you opened my newsletter from April 1, you've I have a new set of designs in my shop called PIECES OF APRIL. Grab them in my shop now to save 30% on the bundle & 20% on individual packs!

Here are just a few of the gorgeous layouts that my CT created with Pieces of April. You can see all of their layouts in My PBP Designer Gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by Janik

Layout by Janik using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by Julie (Mother Bear)

Layout by Alanna using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by Rochelle86

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations: Words 16

Layout by cutiejo1

Be sure to participate in our April Mojo Challenges. You can win discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will also be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment