Monday, February 1, 2021

LAST CHANCE To Get $1 & $2 MYSTERY MONDAY Deals @ PBP!

 

Our Mystery Monday Sale is coming to a close soon. Shop FAST to get my $1 and $2 deals. But do it quickly - these prices disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
My Mystery Monday $2 Products:
My Mystery Monday $1 Products:

REMEMBER, this is a 24 hour promo, so

SHOP FAST to SAVE BIG!

Here's some inspiration from my CT to help convince you that you really do need to grab these deals! First up are some layouts using my Two Hearts Designs.

Layout by cutiejo1 using Two Hearts Dig-ette-al Kit and Artsy Papers

Layout by Rochelle86 using Two Hearts Dig-ette-al Kit and Artsy Papers

Layout by Janik using Two Hearts Dig-ette-al Kit

Here's some inspiration using One Kind Word. I think we could all use some kindness about right now, couldn't we?

Layout by Julie using One Kind Word Kit & WordArt

Layout by Janik using One Kind Word Kit & WordArt

Layout by lbrtychic using One Kind Word Kit & WordArt

No comments:

Post a Comment