Sunday, February 14, 2021

Last Chance for Love Is In The Air Sale!

Time is running out to SAVE 30% or more on all of my Love/Valentine themed designs during our Love is in the Air Sale at PBP!

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
SEE ALL OF MY PERSONAL USE SALE ITEMS HERE
SEE ALL SALE ITEMS HERE

Here are just a few of the products that I have in the sale this week. Of course, the bundles are definitely the BEST DEAL, but I decided to show you some of the individual packs this time!

...and I need to apologize. I had the settings wrong on all of my Love Story Designs, and they didn't discount. BUT...THEY ARE DISCOUNTED NOW. So, if you missed them during the new release sale, grab them now! Lol, and now, I'll go stand in the corner :P

I only have one CU item in the sale this time, but hey, these borders are FUN! Use them in the kits you create or on your own scrapbook layouts!

Shop FAST! The Sale ENDS at MIDNIGHT ET TONIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment